Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.

1. Get Answers

Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.

2. Maximize your Refund

Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri

3. E-File for FREE

E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.

Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.

FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block

I Need To Amend My Taxes

1040x SoftwareFree Efile For State Taxes2008 Tax Forms 10401040aHow Can I File My 2012 Taxes For FreeIrs Gov Form 1040xIrs 1040x FormMilitary Filing TaxesI Need To Amend My 2011 TaxesFree H & R Block Tax FilingHow To Amend Previous Tax ReturnsDo My 2007 Taxes OnlineFile Past Taxes OnlineVita Tax LocationsFile State Taxes Only For FreeFree Turbotax 2010 DeluxeTurbotax For 2010 Tax YearFile 1040ez By PhoneHttps Taxes Hrblock Com Hrblock Login Updatepassword HrbxTax ReturnSelf Employed Tax FilingHow To File School TaxesState Taxes OnlyIrs1040xForm 1040Freetaxusa 20122012 Tax AmendmentIrs Free Tax Filing 2012Online Tax ExtensionOnline Ez FormFree State Tax Forms To PrintHow To Amend Taxes Online1040ez Printable Tax FormsIrs Amended Tax FormsIrs E File 1040 EzFederal Tax Form 20121040ez Tax Forms And Instructions10 40 EasyIrs Form 1040x 20141040ez Tax

I Need To Amend My Taxes

I need to amend my taxes Publication 584-B - Introductory Material Table of Contents What's New Introduction What's New The IRS has created a page on IRS. I need to amend my taxes gov for information about Publication 584-B, at www. I need to amend my taxes irs. I need to amend my taxes gov/pub584b. I need to amend my taxes Information about any future developments affecting Publication 584-B (such as legislation enacted after we released it) will be posted on that page. I need to amend my taxes Introduction This workbook is designed to help you figure your loss on business and income-producing property in the event of a disaster, casualty, or theft. I need to amend my taxes It contains schedules to help you figure the loss to your office furniture and fixtures, information systems, motor vehicles, office supplies, buildings, and equipment. I need to amend my taxes These schedules, however, are for your information only. I need to amend my taxes You must complete Form 4684, Casualties and Thefts, to report your loss. I need to amend my taxes Prev  Up  Next   Home   More Online Publications

Change of Address – Online Forms

Are you moving? Report your change of address to continue receiving mail and government benefits. We list the change of address forms online, so you can find everything you need in one place, including the USPS (U.S. Postal Service) form.

U.S. Postal Service: Forward Your Mail

  • Change Your Address Online  – Change your address online for a $1 fee if you have a credit card and valid e-mail address. You can also print the form and then mail or deliver it to your local post office to change your address for free. After changing your address, the U.S. Postal Service will forward your mail to your new address for up to one year.
  • Locate a Post Office  – Find your local post office to pick up or drop off a change of address form.

Other Federal Agencies

  • Internal Revenue Service (PDF)  – Change your address with the IRS if you are expecting a tax refund or other mail. You can also change your address with the IRS by writing your new address in the appropriate boxes on your tax return when you file.
  • Social Security Administration  – If you receive benefits or have Medicare, you can use your mySocialSecurity account to report a change of address. If you don't receive benefits, contact Social Security at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
  • Department of Veterans Affairs (PDF)  – Change your address if you are a veteran who receives benefit payments or you wish to update your records.
  • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services  – If you are a non-U.S. citizen who is required to register with USCIS, then you need to let them know if you move.

State Agencies

  • Driver's License  – Contact your state if you need to change your address on your driver's license or motor vehicle registration.
  • Voter Registration  – Contact your state's election office if you want to change your address on your voter registration record.

The I Need To Amend My Taxes

I need to amend my taxes Publication 51 - Additional Material Prev  Up  Next   Home   More Online Publications