Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 How Do I Amend My State Tax Return
How Do I Amend My State Tax ReturnPrint State Tax Form1040x 2012 Tax FormFederal Tax FormFiling 2011 Taxes For FreeBankruptcy Married Filing Income Taxes SeparatelyOnline Tax FilingTax Planning Us File Your Own TaxesWhere Can I Get 2012 Tax Forms1040 Ez Tax FormEfile 2011 Tax Return2014 1040ezFiling 1040xStateincometaxformUs Irs E File FreeFile Prior Year Taxes OnlineIrs GovNeed To File 2011 Tax Return H And R BlockTurbotax 1040x FormFree Income Tax FilingE File 2011 Taxes LateWhere To File My 2011 Tax ReturnTax Form 1040Free Tax Filing For SeniorsIrs2010 Amended Tax FormFree Tax CalculatorFiling TaxesFreetaxusa 2012H&r Block File For FreeWhere Can I Get State Tax FormsFree Online Tax Filing State And FederalFile An Extension OnlineFederal Tax Form 1040ezFederal Tax Return FormsH&r Block At Home Free Edition1040 Ez Form 2011How To File A Tax Amendment OnlineTax Planning Us State Income TaxesStudents And TaxesNeed To File 2012 Tax Return
How Do I Amend My State Tax ReturnHow do i amend my state tax return Publication 3402 - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
Mobile Apps Policy
The USA.gov staff evaluates all suggested mobile apps based on the following:
- The content of the app should be specific to a mobile device. The app should use government data or provide a government service.
- The app should be relevant to a national audience. It should not be limited to a specific geographic location or event.
- The app should be easy to use and easy to understand.
- The app must be free.
- The app must be up-to-date and accurate.
- We will not list an app developed by a non-government source if a government sponsored version is available.
- Platform - Currently we aggregate mobile-friendly sites and apps for Blackberry, iPhone, and Android. We will offer other platforms in the future.
- Contact Information - Contact information for the person who maintains the app must be provided and verified. We need to be able to contact this person in the event of problems or questions.