Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.

1. Get Answers

Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.

2. Maximize your Refund

Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri

3. E-File for FREE

E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.

Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.

FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block

Free Taxes For 2012

Late File TaxesIrs1040ez FormAmended TaxesHow To Amend 10401040ez Fillable Form 2012Free Tax Filing 2014Amend 2010 TaxesTaxes For Students2012 1040 EzFederal Taxes1o40ezHow To File 2008 Taxes Free OnlineHow To File Back TaxesHr Block LoginFile 2009 Taxes For FreeFree Military Tax FilingFree State ReturnsMilitary Tax QuestionsFile State Tax ReturnI Need To File My Taxes For 2011H And R Block Free EditionWww 1040ez ComFree Tax Help For SeniorsTurbo Tax For 2012 Sign InState Income Tax QuestionsFree State Tax SoftwareHow To File An Amended Tax Return For 2013Filing Taxes 2010 OnlineTurbotax 2012 State TaxesCan You Refile Your TaxesPrior Year Tax ReturnsHelp Filling Out 1040xFree State Income Tax FilingFree Tax Filing MilitaryI Need To File My 2010 TaxesFree 2011 Tax Return OnlineTaxact 2011 Returning UserHow To Amend A Tax Return Already FiledIncome Tax 2012 Forms1040ez Free Efile

Free Taxes For 2012

Free taxes for 2012 Publication 15-T - Additional Material Table of Contents This image is too large to be displayed in the current screen. Free taxes for 2012 Please click the link to view the image. Free taxes for 2012 Form W-4 (2009) This image is too large to be displayed in the current screen. Free taxes for 2012 Please click the link to view the image. Free taxes for 2012 Deductions and Adjustments Worksheet Notice to Employees Please click here for the text description of the image. Free taxes for 2012 Multi-Media/Back Page Prev  Up  Next   Home   More Online Publications

Know Your Rights

The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and other federal regulators require banks, insurance companies, brokerage firms and certain businesses who share financial information to tell you their privacy policies. They must give you this information when you open an account, and at least once every year after. They must include:

  • the kinds of information being collected;
  • how the confidentiality and security of this information will be protected; and
  • what types of businesses may be provided this information.

If a business is going to share the information with anyone outside its corporate family, it must also give you the chance to "opt-out" or say no to information sharing. Even if you don't opt out, your actual account numbers may not be shared with third parties for marketing purposes.

You cannot prevent certain types of information from being shared, including information needed to conduct normal business or protect against fraud, or information that is already publicly available. Also, a bank can share your information with a partner company to market products.

Your credit information has additional privacy protections under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Only people with a legitimate business need can get a copy of your report. An employer can only get your report with your written consent. For more information on your rights under this federal law and to find out how you can get a copy of your credit report, visit the Credit Bureaus and Credit Scores section.

If Your Wallet is Lost or Stolen

Your wallet contains some of your most important personal items, from hard-earned money to credit cards and driver’s license. For an identity thief, your wallet offers a treasure trove of personal information. If your wallet is lost or stolen:

  • File a report with the police immediately.
  • Cancel your credit and debit cards and request new cards and account numbers.
  • Report the missing cards to the major credit reporting agencies.
  • Report your missing license to the department of motor vehicles.

Check with the Federal Trade Commission for more information on protecting your privacy

The Free Taxes For 2012

Free taxes for 2012 Index A Assistance (see Tax help) F Free tax services, How To Get Tax Help H Help (see Tax help) M More information (see Tax help) P Publications (see Tax help) T Tax help, How To Get Tax Help Taxpayer Advocate, Taxpayer Advocate Service. Free taxes for 2012 TTY/TDD information, How To Get Tax Help Prev  Up     Home   More Online Publications