Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 Free Tax Amendment
Free Tax AmendmentTurbo Tax AmendmentE File 1040ezFree 1040ezMilitary Tax DeductionHow To Amend Last Year's Taxes2011 1040 Income Tax FormIrs Amended Tax ReturnWhere Mail 1040xDoes A Full Time Student Have To File Taxes2011 1040xTaxact.com 20121040 Ez Filing1040x 2012 FormTax Act 20091040x How ToTaxact 2012 ReturnFile Federal And State Taxes Online For FreeHow To File State Taxes OnlineEz Tax Form 2014Amended 1040How To File 2009 Taxes OnlineTaxact 2012 Return UserFree 2012 E File2011 Form 1040 EzCan Tax Form 1040x Be Filed OnlinePrintable 1040ez Tax FormFile 2006 Taxes For FreeFile 2011 Tax OnlineFederal Tax Return FormsFree Tax FormsFree Online Federal Tax Filing 2012Amend 2011 ReturnCan You Still File 2012 Taxes1040ez WorksheetH And R Block Free FederalTaxact SignHow To Fill Out 1040x Step By StepH&r Block Free Tax FileFederal Tax Forms 2012Irs Forms Amended Return Instructions
Free Tax AmendmentFree tax amendment Publication 4492-B - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
Saving and Investing
Find information on saving and investing, including savings bonds, investment advisors, mutual funds, CDs and more.
- Bank Find – Check if Your Bank is Insured by FDIC
- Bond Information for Investors
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs) – Tips for Savers
- Check Out Brokers and Advisers
- College Saving with 529 Plans
- FDIC Retirement Account Coverage
- Federally Insured Bank Deposits
- File a Complaint
- Investing Calculators
- Investing Tips
- Investment Advisers – How to Choose One
- Investment Questions
- Investor's Guide to Securities Industry Disputes (PDF)
- Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRAs)
- Mutual Fund Cost Calculator
- Retirement Plans
- Saving and Investing Information from MyMoney.gov
- Savings Bond $5,000 Annual Purchase Limit
- Savings Bonds Online
- Securities Administrators, by State
- Securities and Investments for Sale from the Government
- Selecting Brokers and Investment Advisors
- Treasury Bills, Notes, and Bonds Online
- TreasuryDirect, A Guided Tour for Entities
- TreasuryDirect, A Guided Tour for Individual Investors