Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 File 2012 Taxes Electronically
File 2012 Taxes ElectronicallyHow To E-file 2012 TaxesIrs 2011 Amended Tax ReturnAmended Us Individual Income Tax ReturnFree Tax FilingFree 1040 State Tax Forms1040ez Worksheet2009 Tax Forms 1040File State Tax Return Online FreeAmending A Tax Return 20121040ez Tax FormsHow To File A Tax AmendmentFile Taxes Electronically 2011Can I File My 2011 Taxes OnlineArmy TaxesFreetaxusa 2009Irs 1040ez Form 2012Militaryonesource TaxesFree State FilingFree Online Federal And State Tax Filing 2013Amend Tax Return Already FiledFree Federal Tax ReturnWhat Can I Write Off On My Taxes As A StudentFiling A Amended Tax ReturnWww Irs Gov 1040x FormCan I Efile A 2012 Tax ReturnForm 1040a 2012Do Unemployed People Pay TaxesFederal Income Tax 1040ezAmmended Tax Returns2011 1040 Ez Tax Forms1040 Ez FilingState Tax ExtensionFree State Tax Return Online2012 1040ez Tax Form1040ez HelpFile State Return Only1040ez 2011Irs Tax TablesState Tax Forms 20132012 Tax Filing Online
File 2012 Taxes ElectronicallyFile 2012 taxes electronically Publication 15 - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
Tips for Planning a Trip
Follow These Tips
Whether reserving a hotel room, buying plane tickets or making other travel arrangements, these tips will help you get a deal that delivers what you've been promised.
- Plan as far ahead as you can. Special deals on hotel rooms and airline seats often sell out very quickly.
- Be flexible in your travel plans. Hotels usually offer better rates on days when they expect fewer guests. Once you get a fare quote from an airline, ask if you could save money by leaving a day earlier or later, by taking a different flight on the same day, or using a different airport. Changing planes during your trip is sometimes cheaper than a nonstop flight.
- Check out the seller. Ask tour operators and travel agents whether they belong to a professional association, then check to see if they are members in good standing. Contact your state or local consumer protection agency and the Better Business Bureau to find their complaint history.
- Comparison shop. Determine the complete cost of the trip in dollars, including all service charges, taxes, processing fees, etc.
- Beware of unusually cheap prices and freebies. It could be a scam and you could end up paying more than the cost of a regular package tour.
- Make sure you understand the terms of the deal.. If you're told that you've won a free vacation, ask if you have to buy something else in order to get it. If the destination is a beach resort, ask the seller how far the hotel is from the beach. Then ask the hotel.
- Ask about cancellation policies. You may want to look into trip insurance for added protection. InsureMyTrip.com offers pricing and policy information on plans from different companies and describes the different forms of policies available.
- Insist on written confirmations. Ask for written proof of reservations and dates.
- Pay by credit card. It's not unusual to make a deposit or even pay in full for travel services before the trip. A credit card gives you the right to dispute charges for services that were misrepresented or never delivered. If a travel agent or service provider tells you that you can't leave for at least two months, be very cautious-the deadline for disputing a credit card charge is 60 days and most scam artists know this.
In some states, travel sellers have to be registered and insured. Advance payments for travel must be placed in an escrow account until the services are provided. Prizes or "free" gifts may also be regulated. Contact your state or local consumer protection agency to find out about your rights and how to file complaints. The American Society of Travel Agents will also help resolve disputes with member agents.