Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 E File 2012 Returns
E File 2012 ReturnsHow To File Student TaxesFree Online TaxI Need To File My 2012 Taxes For FreeFile A 1040x1040 Ez FormState Tax Forms 2014Georgia State Income Tax Forms 2012Taxact 2010 FreeIrs Com1040ez Free FilingHow To Amend A 2012 Tax ReturnH And R Block Login1040x 2012 Tax FormFiling Free State Tax Return2012 Irs Tax Forms 1040a2011 TaxFiling Taxes For 2013Amend 2010 Tax ReturnAlabama 40 Tax Forms 2012Aarp Tax AidH&r Block Federal Free1040nrHow To File An Amended Tax ReturnFiling Taxes If UnemployedNeed File 2010 TaxesHandr BlockHrblockfreetaxFile 1040nr EzTaxes StateI Need To File My 2010 Taxes FreeFile Free State TaxesHow Do You Amend A Tax ReturnFederal Tax Form 2012Efile State Tax ReturnForm1040xFederal Income Tax Forms 2011Irs Ez Tax FormFree Income Tax ReturnTax Ez Form 20112012 Federal Tax Forms 1040a
E File 2012 ReturnsE file 2012 returns Publication 542 - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
Use these resources to help you estimate your retirement benefits, learn about factors that could affect your retirement, and more.
- Cash Balance Pension Plans
- Consumer Information on Retirement Plans
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Employer Bankruptcy: How Will it Affect Your Employee Benefits?
- Factors that May Affect Retirement Benefits
- Federal Employees Retirement Calculators
- Filing a Claim for Your Retirement Income Benefits
- Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRAs)
- Pension and Health Care Coverage – Q&As for Dislocated Workers
- Problems with Retirement Plan – What You Can Do
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
- Railroad Retirement Board
- Retirement Ages
- Retirement Planning
- Small Business Pension Plan Options
- Social Security Programs
- Social Security Retirement Benefits – Apply Online
- Social Security Retirement Estimator
- Social Security Survivor Benefits
- Top 10 Ways to Prepare for Retirement
- Types of Retirement Plans
- Working After Retirement