Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 Amend Tax Return
Amend Tax ReturnI Did Not File 2011 TaxesHow To File Taxes If You Are Self EmployedFile 2010 Taxes Online TurbotaxFree E-file Taxes State And Federal1040x 2013Free Online 2012 Tax Return1040x 2012 Form2012 Pdf Tax Forms 1040Where To File 1040x For 2012Irs Federal Tax Tables 2012Tax Filing TipsFederal Tax Form 1040x1040ez Fillable FormW4 Ez FormIrs Amendment Form2011 1040 Tax FormIrs And Form 1040Fillable Form 1040ezGo 2007 TaxesFree Tax PrepTurbotax For 2011 Taxes1040ez Form Free FileFiling Taxes Online FreeE File Tax ReturnsPrior TaxesFree State File Tax OnlineEfile 7004 Tax ExtensionFiling Taxes LateFiling 2012 Taxes OnlineStudents And Tax ReturnsForm 4868File State Tax Return FreeWww Irs Gov 1040xE File 2010 TaxesFree Tax Estimator 2011Vita Tax ProgramHow To Fill Out The 1040ezCan Ie File 2012 Taxes Now1040x Tax Form 20111040ez Forms
Amend Tax ReturnAmend tax return Index Prev Up Home More Online Publications
Health Podcasts from the U.S. Government
Government podcasts on topics such as health care, research, and patient safety.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Health, Disease, and Safety Information – A listing of featured items from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Featured items will be a combination of new content and selected items from the CDC library Podcast
- Clinical Research News from the National Institutes of Health – nih clinical center podcast
- Daily Health Tips
- Food Safety at Home – Food Safety at Home Podcast from FSIS
- Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General Updates
- Health Topic Commentary by the Director of the National Library of Medicine – Health Topic Commentary by the Director of the National Library of Medicine Podcast
- HIV/AIDS – aids.gov podcast
- Research Radio from the National Institutes of Health – Lectures, seminars, and special NIH events are available by video or audio stream.