Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 Aarp Org Taxaide
Aarp Org TaxaideFiling Free State ReturnsFederal Tax Forms 2007File 2007 Taxes FreeAmending Tax Return OnlineFile Amended ReturnNeed To File 2012 TaxesHow Do I File My 2011 Taxes LateLast Day To File Taxes 2013Free 1040x1040x Filing InstructionsFiling Tax ExtensionHow To File A 1040x Form To The Irs1040ez 2012 Fillable Form1040ez Form 2012Hr Block Free Online Filing2010 Tax Returns OnlineH & R Block TaxesH&r Block State Tax CouponFile 1040ez FreeWww Taxes Hrblock Com1040 Ez Tax Form 2011Irs EfileForm 1040aMilitary Tax Credit1040ez Irs GovHow To File An Amended Tax Return For 2012State Tax Online FilingTax Amend FormIrs Forms 1040Taxact 2012 Return User1040ez Online Filing FreeFile State Taxes Only OnlineFreetaxusa ComWww Hrblock Com W22012 1040 Tax FormFree Tax Software1040x Forms2012 1040a Tax FormsTax For Self EmployedFile Extension Online
Aarp Org TaxaideAarp org taxaide It's easy, accurate and fast. So why would you file your taxes any other way? Aarp org taxaide Old fashioned paper tax forms have been around for decades, but it might be time for them to go the way of the dodo. Who wants to wait for weeks to get their check in the mail when you can just efile your tax return electronically with the IRS and start enjoying your refund in as little as 7 days. Aarp org taxaide If you consider the money the IRS holds on to while you wait for your refund as an interest free loan, then you’ll realize that you are losing money. No one other than the IRS can get an interest free loan and that doesn’t seem fair, does it? Enter the internet age. Commercial companies have been moving online for years now - when was the last time you've mailed a check or received a paper statement from your bank? Now, even the government sites are starting to get with the program and are offering quick and easy efile to everyone. Here are a few reasons why I switched to efile; maybe it’s time you do to!
Americans Living and Traveling Abroad
Find information about citizenship, visas, education, marriage and divorce, travel warnings, and more.
- Adoptions from Other Countries
- Airport and Border Wait Times
- America's Most Wanted Criminals
- Assistance During a Crisis
- Authentication of Documents for Use Abroad
- Automobiles – Exporting from the U.S.
- Automobiles – Importing to the U.S.
- Avian Flu Guidelines for Citizens Abroad
- Citizenship – Dual Nationality
- Citizenship – Renunciation of U.S. Citizenship
- Clearing Customs
- Country Specific Information – CIA World Factbook
- Customs Information – Leaving and Returning to the U.S.
- Death – Return of Remains of Deceased Americans
- Deaths of U.S. Citizens from Non-Natural Causes, by Foreign Country
- Diseases Related to Travel
- Divorce Overseas
- Doctors and Hospitals Abroad
- Education – American-sponsored Elementary and Secondary Schools Overseas
- Education – International Education Schools, Programs, Studies, Organizations, Research
- Education – Tips for Students Abroad
- Embassies, Consulates, and Diplomatic Missions of the United States
- Embassy Registration for Americans Abroad
- Entry Requirements for U.S. Citizens Traveling to Foreign Countries
- Evacuation – Papers and Computer Disks to Carry With You
- Evacuation Plan – Prepared for U.S. government employees; may be adapted for private citizens (PDF)
- Health Information for International Travel – Yellow Book by CDC
- Health Notices and Alerts for Travelers
- Historical Country Studies from the Library of Congress
- Human Trafficking – Assistance Available to Victims of Human Trafficking
- Human Trafficking – What Governments are Doing to End It
- International Adoption
- International Topics and Issues from U.S. State Department
- International Travel
- International Victims of Crime
- Language Courses from the Foreign Service Institute
- Laws Affecting Americans Abroad
- Lawyers: Retaining a Foreign Attorney
- Leaving or Entering the United States
- Living Abroad: Tips for Americans
- Marriage of U.S. Citizens Abroad
- Medical Information for Americans Traveling Abroad
- Military Personnel Overseas – Active Duty Mailing Addresses
- Military Personnel Overseas – General Information for U.S. Military and Veterans
- Military Personnel Overseas – Personnel Records for Discharged Military
- News – Foreign News Service
- News – International Broadcasting
- News – State Department Daily Press Briefings
- News – Travel Warnings
- Parental Child Abduction
- Passport Card
- Passport Information and Services
- Passports – Check the Status of Your Passport Application
- Passports Lost or Stolen
- Pay Tables for Foreign Service Employees
- Peace Corps
- Per Diem Rates for U.S. Government Employees and Contractors Overseas
- Safe Travel Abroad: Tips for Americans
- Schools Overseas (American-sponsored elementary and secondary)
- Social Security Services to Customers Outside the U.S. or Planning to Leave the U.S.
- State Department Services for Americans Living Abroad
- State Government Websites in the U.S.
- Students Abroad
- Taxes: Paying Taxes Overseas
- Teaching English Abroad
- Teaching Overseas
- Telephone – International Long Distance Calling
- Travel – Foreign Per Diem Rates for U.S. Government Employees and Contractors Overseas
- Traveling Abroad: Tips for Americans
- Travel Warnings from the U.S. State Department
- Vaccinations for Travelers
- Visitors to the United States
- Voting by Americans Outside the U.S.