Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 2011 Income Taxes
2011 Income TaxesWhere Can I Get 2011 Tax FormsAmended TaxEfile Online For Free Today2012 1040aAmend 2012 TaxesBack Tax ReturnsHow Do You Fill Out A 1040xFree Tax Filing H&r BlockIrs Tax Forms For 2012Free E-file 1040ezAmending TaxesH&r Block Free EfileNonresidents State Tax FormsWww Myfreetaxes Com UnitedwaymhcTaxFree Military Taxes1040x For DummiesFree Federal Tax FilingEz Tax Form1040a InstructionsRefile Tax ReturnFiling Amended Tax ReturnAmendH And R Block MilitaryWww Irs Gov Free FileFile 2006 Tax Return FreeCan I File A Amended Tax Return OnlinePrint 1040ez1040 XTax Form 2012Filing Taxes As A StudentTurbotax File 2010 Tax Return1040ez Filing OnlineOnline 1040ez FormTax Amend2011 Irs Form 5329Where To File 2012 Federal Income Tax ReturnHow To File State TaxesFile State Tax Return For Free2008 Tax Software Free Download
2011 Income Taxes2011 income taxes Publication 505 - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
Weight Loss Programs
The only proven way to help you lose weight is to burn more calories than you consume. If you need to lose weight, talk with your doctor about the options that are best for you. Most health experts agree that the best and safest way to lose weight is to modestly cut calories, eat a balanced diet, and exercise. People usually do best when they reduce their usual calorie intake or increase the calories they use by 500-1,000 per day. This allows you to eat enough for good nutrition yet lose about one to two pounds a week. Steer clear of harmful tactics such as smoking, fasting, purging, or abusing laxatives.
Avoid fad diets and other weight loss programs that promise fast results or limit your food choices. Ask yourself the following:
- How does the product or service work? Does the program emphasize diet, exercise or a combination of both?
- How much will it cost? Ask for an itemized list that includes membership fees and fees for weekly visits. Ask if there are extra fees for diagnostic tests, food, dietary supplements, or other products in the program.
- How well does it work? Ask to see the studies that back up success claims. Look for how many people completed the program, how much weight they lost, and how long they kept the weight off.
- What are the risks? Get details about possible side effects. Check with your doctor before you take prescriptions, over-the-counter weight loss drugs, or dietary supplements. Diets that require drastic food restriction should be under the supervision of a physician.
- How many calories will you eat each day? For diets under 1,500 calories, be sure to check with your doctor to make sure you get all your nutrients.
- What are the staff qualifications? Ask about their training and experience.
- What type of attention will you receive? Will you get individual counseling or group support? How often?
Complaints concerning fraudulent weight loss claims should be directed to the Federal Trade Commission.
Cancelling Gym Memberships
Signing up for a gym membership can be a great step, but it is important to know what commitments you are making before you sign on the dotted line. For example: