Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 1040nr 2012
1040nr 2012Efile 1040x FormHow Do You File An Amended Federal Tax ReturnHow Do You Amend A Tax ReturnDo Students Need To File A Tax ReturnH&r Block Online Tax Return1040x FileAmending 2010 Federal Tax ReturnFiling Tax Return 2012H&r Block Amended Tax ReturnState E FileFile 2009 TaxesFile 2009 Taxes TurbotaxTaxaide1040nr Tax Return2005 TaxesAmend Tax Return 2009Filing An Amended Tax ReturnFree Taxes Online Federal And StateDo I Have To File A State Tax ReturnHow To Do An Amended Tax ReturnUs Irs E File Free1040ez BookletFree State Only Tax Filing1040 Ez Tax Form 2011H&r Block Free State FileFree Tax ReturnHow To Amend Your Taxes OnlineH&r Block Amended ReturnHow To File 2012 Federal Tax ReturnHow To Do Military TaxesTax Forms For 2011 Tax Year2011 1040ez Tax Forms And InstructionsFree Tax UsaIrs 2012 Tax Forms 1040H & R Block Online TaxesFree 1040 Ez Forms1040x Amendment FormHr Block Online Free Tax Filing1040ez Instructions 2012Pa Direct File
1040nr 20121040nr 2012 Index A Adjusted basis Worksheet 1 to figure, Worksheet A Instructions. 1040nr 2012 Assistance (see Tax help) F Free tax services, How To Get Tax Help H Help (see Tax help) M More information (see Tax help) P Publications (see Tax help) T Tax help, How To Get Tax Help Taxpayer Advocate, Taxpayer Advocate Service. 1040nr 2012 TTY/TDD information, How To Get Tax Help W Worksheets Adjusted basis (Worksheet 1), Worksheet A Instructions. 1040nr 2012 Prev Up Home More Online Publications
Change of Address – Online Forms
Are you moving? Report your change of address to continue receiving mail and government benefits. We list the change of address forms online, so you can find everything you need in one place, including the USPS (U.S. Postal Service) form.
U.S. Postal Service: Forward Your Mail
- Change Your Address Online – Change your address online for a $1 fee if you have a credit card and valid e-mail address. You can also print the form and then mail or deliver it to your local post office to change your address for free. After changing your address, the U.S. Postal Service will forward your mail to your new address for up to one year.
- Locate a Post Office – Find your local post office to pick up or drop off a change of address form.
Other Federal Agencies
- Internal Revenue Service (PDF) – Change your address with the IRS if you are expecting a tax refund or other mail. You can also change your address with the IRS by writing your new address in the appropriate boxes on your tax return when you file.
- Social Security Administration – If you receive benefits or have Medicare, you can use your mySocialSecurity account to report a change of address. If you don't receive benefits, contact Social Security at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
- Department of Veterans Affairs (PDF) – Change your address if you are a veteran who receives benefit payments or you wish to update your records.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services – If you are a non-U.S. citizen who is required to register with USCIS, then you need to let them know if you move.